State to curb road projects as gas tax revenue shrinks
Subscribe to our e-Newsletter
Our next meeting is
on Tuesday 19 April 2016.
- ATO on regional passenger trains trial to go ahead in 2021
- World’s first two hydrogen trains successfully complete trial passenger service
- Uber lays off another 3,000 employees
- VW received 20,000 e-up! electric car orders, rivaling gas-powered version
- Lithium Supply Fears Loom Over Electric Vehicle Happy Talk — Or Not, As The Case May Be
- Renewable jet fuel could be growing on Australia’s iconic gum trees on
- The solution to London’s airport capacity crisis? Do nothing on
- Managing excessive car use: what’s the low hanging fruit? on
- Cyclist’s close encounter with a truck demonstrates why a metre matters on
- Life in a high-rise apartment: I didn’t see a neighbour in weeks on
We seek sustainable and liveable communities where people are less dependent upon the car and have better access to travel alternatives.
We seek a transport system and land use pattern that facilitates access, protects the environment and promotes community.
© 2016 Sustainable Transport Coalition WA