State to curb road projects as gas tax revenue shrinks
Subscribe to our e-Newsletter
Our next meeting is
on Tuesday 19 April 2016.
- Elon Musk: Tesla Will Have Level 5 Self-Driving Cars This Year
- New Study Shows That SUVs Remain ‘Disproportionately Likely To Kill’
- EV sales triple in Germany, disrupting market with 11% share
- Four new electric cars are now available for Australia – as grey imports
- UK rides the wave of micromobility by embracing e-scooters
- Renewable jet fuel could be growing on Australia’s iconic gum trees on
- The solution to London’s airport capacity crisis? Do nothing on
- Managing excessive car use: what’s the low hanging fruit? on
- Cyclist’s close encounter with a truck demonstrates why a metre matters on
- Life in a high-rise apartment: I didn’t see a neighbour in weeks on
We seek sustainable and liveable communities where people are less dependent upon the car and have better access to travel alternatives.
We seek a transport system and land use pattern that facilitates access, protects the environment and promotes community.
© 2016 Sustainable Transport Coalition WA